Friday, May 20, 2011

No, thank you!

I hate football. When I was little, my dad used to listen to football matches on the radio while he was taking a nap on Sundays. My sister and I couldn't make any noise to avoid waking him up, so Sundays were really boring! I think that's the reason why I absolutely hate football. I can't stand it!
Besides that, I think watching sports is really boring in general. Maybe practising them is not so boring, but I'm lazy so I don't do it anyway...

What about you? What do you think about sports?

This week you'll have to write about Sports (you chose this topic :P). You can mention:

- Whether you like them or not.
- If you practise any sports.
- What is your favourite sport. Or a sport you hate, like in my case.
- Any memories you have about you watching sports or practising them.
- Etc.


- Number of words: 250
- Leave a comment on 3 of your classmates' posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment