Friday, May 27, 2011

Strike the Pose

I love this photo. I don't think I look very good in it with that kiss face, but I like the way my hair looks xD!! (I'm so deep!).


This photo was taken in 2009 at University. That year I was studying Education here in Juan Gomez Millas, where I met my boyfriend (in the photo, of course). It was taken when he was arriving university from his teacher training.
I was waiting for him on the second floor ('first floor' BrEnglish), he came upstairs and we kissed exaclty when a friend was fooling around with her brand new camera aiming at us. All of us classmates agreed it was a great photo, because it was taken out of the blue and we were kissing and it was oh-so-romantic. But what I really like about it is my hair. That's why I have it framed in my bedroom, not because we're kissing, not because he's the best boyfriend ever and I love him and all that corny stuff, no! Because my hair looks purrrfect! OK? I'm too cool for love! (LIE!!)

Now for the instructions...

Today's task:

You have to show us a photo you like.

You can mention:

- Who took it
- What it shows
- When it was taken
- Why you like it
- Any other information you think is important.

Write at least 280 words.

Add comments to at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs

And... DON'T USE THE TRANSLATOR!!!!!!! :P

3 comments:

  1. the women never close their eyes xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. And men close their eyes and then they cheat on us anyway!! >:|:P xD

    ReplyDelete